General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as of 25.05.2018 in conformity with the European Union regulation of 2016/679
We (LAO TZU INFO) consider it appropriate to inform you how we protect your personal data.
What data do we process?
The personal data we process in order
to offer our services are the following:
- basic site: email address;
- newsletter: e-mail address;
- on-line sale: we don't collect personal data of our customers but our credit card processing
How do we process your data?
We process your personal data to send you news and updates from our Taoist sites and courses.
Do we communicate your personal data to other recipients?
Your processed personal data is not given to third parties.
What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
- The Right to Information - You can request information about the processing of your personal data.
- Right to rectification - You can rectify your personal data in our on-line forum and newsletter services.
- The right to delete the data ("the right to be forgotten") - You can obtain the deletion of your data if it was processed without your agreement or other legal instances. In the case of the online
forum service you can unsubscribe directly from the online application.
- Right to Restrict Processing - You may request restriction of processing of your data if you contend the inaccuracy of the data.
- Opposition - You can oppose, in particular, data processing that is based on our legitimate interest.
- The right to data portability - You can receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a readable format.
- Right to file a complaint - You can complain about how your personal data is processed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
- Right of withdrawal of consent - In cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, processing prior to the withdrawal
- The right not to be subject to automatic or profiling decisions related to automated ones - You can require the human intervention concerning that processing or you can express your own views on this type of
You can exercise these rights by simply sending a request to email@example.com.